I signed up to do an Instagram challenge by the amazing Jasmine Star, I really needed a kick in the pants. The first day was introducing ourselves, so I thought I might do the same her since it’s been a while. I will do some personal facts and more business facts.
- I think I might have an ear infection, my right ear feels kind of weird, but I’ve never felt an ear infection before, so I can’t be sure. (Apparently I had numerous infections as a child.)
- I’m married to my best friend. We have a 2 year old and another baby coming in January. Cesar, my husband is studying Finance. I have a BFA in Photography and Spanish-Latin American Cultures but my Spanish isn’t as good as it use to be. Our 2 year old is studying trucks and hammers.
Now, for some more business related facts.
- I wouldn’t be able to set prices without my financially minded husband. He helped me determine the cost of running my business and how much I should mark up in order to invest more training and equipment into my business as well as pay myself.
- My pricing reflects my desire for families to print quality photographs for their home. As such, my current pricing has very minimal mark-up in the session fee, and only slightly more in the pricing of prints.
- I have a studio for shooting portraits, but I also love photographing outside, especially in the early morning.
That’s all I can think of write now. I don’t want to bog you down with random facts you might now be interested in. But send me a message leave a comment if you have any questions.